.925 Sterling Silver Jewelry
From casual silver bangles to silver engagement rings, .925 sterling silver jewelry is a popular choice. Pieces made from this metal are crafted from the highest quality silver available for jewelry—actually an alloy that’s more durable than silver alone. While pure silver is rather soft, making it impractical for jewelry, when it’s combined with small amounts of other metals, it’s transformed into a medium that’s ideal for jewelry in a wide range of styles. As a bonus, .925 sterling silver jewelry is also significantly more affordable than gold.
All of Apples of Gold’s sterling silver jewelry is crafted from .925 sterling silver. They’re quality pieces you’ll be proud to wear or to give, and come in a huge range of styles, from Victorian-inspired to cutting edge.
Silver Rings may be the most popular type of .925 sterling silver jewelry. Whether you’re looking for a simple statement of style or an eye-catching gemstone, there’s a sterling silver ring for any taste:
- Apples of Gold’s Shiny Sterling Silver Stacking Rings are handmade by an artist in Hawaii. This set of three matching pieces is hammered to create multiple surfaces that reflect light.
- The Wrap-Around Floral Garnet Ring features six marquise garnets that gracefully hug the wearer’s finger. This piece is truly eye-catching.
- Vintage pieces such as the handmade Vintage Floral Aquamarine Ring call to mind a simpler time with styles that are both old-fashioned and fashion-forward.
- Silver engagement rings, silver wedding bands and bridal sets give couples affordable, beautiful alternatives with the look of white gold.
Crosses made of sterling silver are also a popular choice, allowing you express your faith and your fashion sense:
- The Apples of Gold High Polished Sterling Silver Cross Pendant is simple yet brilliant.
- The Nail Design Cross Pendant constructs a cross from three nails—a reminder of the sacrifice made for all mankind.
- The Ichthus Cross Pendant combines two symbols of faith: the cross and the fish-shape ichthus, which was used in the early days of Christianity.
- Apples of Gold’s Six Slender Sterling Silver Bangles set is light and polished to a brilliant shine; they’re versatile pieces that are just as at home with jeans as with your Sunday best.
- The Sterling Silver Initial Charm Bangle, like several other easily personalized pieces, is hand stamped with the letter of your choice.
- The Flower Cuff Bracelet (pictured above) is a true statement piece of .925 sterling silver jewelry with its repeating floral pattern and bold silhouette.
Apples of Gold’s .925 sterling silver jewelry collection has something for everyone. These top-quality pieces offer impeccable style at incredible prices.