Diamonds aren’t the only way to go when shopping for an engagement ring. Gemstone engagement rings infuse your statement of love with personality and allow you to make a statement that’s unique to your relationship. From the vibrant serenity of aquamarine to the fiery passion of a ruby to the regal beauty of an amethyst, Applesofgold.com offers a wide range of gemstone options, allowing you to send a message that’s personal and powerful.
In addition, many of the stones in Apples of Gold’s collection of gemstone diamond rings are birthstones, allowing you to tailor your choice so that it gives a colorful nod to the wearer. Of course, there’s no need to let the birthstone of a particular month limit your choices! Gemstone engagement rings are all about variety, and finding the perfect one from a wide range of choices is part of the fun.
Gemstone rings can also be budget-friendly choices, and Apples of Gold carries many options that are amazingly affordable without compromising in the looks department. While semi-precious stones are better known as money-saving options than precious stones, there’s no need to eliminate precious stones from your ring search. Many of Apples of Gold’s rings that feature stones such as sapphires and emeralds also offer significant benefits to your bank account over most traditional diamond styles.
Apples of Gold carries an array of gemstone engagement rings, from vintage styles a that get a breath of new life from a pop of color to modern glamorous looks to variations on timeless classics. Here’s just a sampling to pique your interest:
- An amethyst engagement ring is the perfect way to tell that special woman that you want her to be your princess for the rest of your life. The Art Deco Diamond and Amethyst Ring is a bold blast from the past, equally suited for fairytale royalty and modern women with class. Crafted from 14K white gold, this 1920’s-style ring is refreshed by the brilliant purple of amethyst. A 7mm square cushion-cut checkerboard amethyst stars in this ring, while four diamonds on each side of this regal purple stone add a dazzling finishing touch.
- The Enchanted White Topaz Ring in 14K White Gold also calls to mind simpler times. White topaz is an excellent stand-in for a diamond with its colorless glimmer, but it’s a beautiful stone regardless of its ability to imitate the classic engagement ring gem. In this Victorian-inspired design, a round white topaz is set in an intricate engraved design of swirls and cutouts.
- Gemstones of many colors can add a unique twist to the simple but supremely elegant three-stone ring, as demonstrated by the Three Stone Aquamarine Ring. A trio of round gems sparkles like sunlight on the ocean, set on a sleek 14K white gold band. The cool, refreshing blue of aquamarine is ideal for expressing a love that’s like a drink of cool water on a hot day.
- The 1.55 Carat Blue Topaz and Diamond Ring takes glamour to a new level. A 7mm round blue topaz stone is set atop two rows of sparking diamonds, creating a look that will draw eyes from all directions. With vibrant color and impeccable design, this ring will serve as a constant reminder that your love is truly something special. This ring is far from shy, but it gives off a sense of sophistication that unashamedly proclaims your affection.
- Of course, you can never go wrong with a classic solitaire. This timeless single-stone style allows the natural beauty of a gem to truly shine. The Sapphire Gemstone Solitaire Ring allows the deep indigo of classic precious stone to take center stage. Like many of Apples of Gold’s gemstone solitaire rings, it’s available with several stone sizes, allowing you to decide just how bold you’ll go. Choose a 14K white gold band for a cool classic look or a 14K yellow gold band to add a touch of warmth to this perpetually popular style.
- For a stunning ring with truly unique color, it’s hard to beat the 5 Stone 1 Carat Tanzanite and 1/2 Carat Diamond Ring. A sizeable round tanzanite sets this design apart, adding a one-of-a-kind purplish-blue cornflower hue. This gem is a relative newcomer to the jewelry scene, but it’s easy to see why it’s been continually gaining fans. Tanzanite is also extremely rare, found only in one five-square-mile area, giving this ring a sense of exclusivity that’s ideal for representing a love that’s incredibly rare and too beautiful for words. Four round diamonds round out this design, hugging the center stone with glittering grace.
- Ruby engagement rings hold nothing back when it comes to bold style or to expressing a love that sets your heart aflame. Its bold red hue—the color of love—is an unabashed statement of passion and affection, and its richness communicates a relationship that’s strong and true. The 2 Carat Ruby and Diamond Flower Ring allows the deep radiance of a ruby to bloom as a dazzling 2-carat oval-shaped stone—almost a full centimeter high—is framed by a dozen diamonds, like glittering petals on a flower with a fiery center, all set on a solid 14K white gold band. This piece is poised to become a treasured heirloom.
- Engagement rings that feature unusual stones can demonstrate that your love is like no other. Gems that you don’t see every day, such as smoky quartz, pink topaz or green amethyst, all communicate that your relationship is far better than ordinary. The 1.75 Carat Oval Cut Smokey Quartz & Diamond Ring in 14K White Gold features a large, eye-catching smokey quartz, a stone with an intriguing brown hue that’s warm and cool all at the same time. Four round diamonds serve as fitting accents.
There’s a gemstone engagement ring for every taste, whether you’re in search of a vintage design, a contemporary look or simply a beautiful ring that’s offers a little something different from the ordinary.