From petite and delicate to big and bold, gemstone rings for women come in colors and designs to fit any style. Certain gemstones often hold special meaning; for example birthstones, whether our own or of the ones we love, hold unique significance and remind us of those dear to us. Others hold meaning simply because our personal tastes draw us to one stone or another. However you choose which gem you’d like to adorn your finger, you can be sure there’s a style and stone that fits you.
Apples of Gold’s collection of gemstone rings for women features a number of traditional gems, including precious stones such as emeralds, rubies and sapphires, as well as semi-precious stones such as amethyst and garnet. However, their selection also includes several unique gemstones that are a little harder to find, including smoky quartz and blue topaz.
- The 5.20 Carat Emerald-Cut London Blue Topaz and Diamond Ring stands apart from the crowd with a stunning and sizeable London blue topaz bookended by two baguette diamonds. The deep, rich blue color and beautiful craftsmanship make this ring one of Apples of Gold’s most exquisite pieces.
- The Heart Shaped Amethyst and Diamond Ring in 14k white gold showcases an eye-catching violet-toned gem shaped into a traditional symbol of love, accented by four prong-set diamonds.
A number of Apples of Gold’ gemstone rings for women easily serve as engagement rings, making them perfect for the lady who likes a little twist on tradition:
- The Princess Cut Aquamarine and Diamond Ring (shown above/left) in 14k white gold showcases a stunning light blue 2-carat aquamarine.
- Gemstone solitaire rings, which feature stones ranging from ruby to peridot, add brilliant splashes of color to a time-honored engagement ring design. Choose white topaz set in white gold for a subtle alteration to the traditional or go for a more bold statement of love with an emerald, sapphire or amethyst.
Gemstones have held value for millennia and gemstone jewelry has been worn since biblical times. While Apples of Gold’s vintage gemstone rings for women doesn’t harken back quite this far, their selection of styles inspired by the past calls to mind a simpler time when quality of craftsmanship and artistry were the norm:
- The handcrafted Enchanted Emerald Ring in 14k white gold sets a gorgeous green stone in a Victorian-style engraved band. It’s also available in yellow 14k gold, 18k gold and platinum.
- The Roman Art Deco Garnet and Diamond Ring gives a nod to the 1920s with a geometric, elegant design. If you’re not a fan of garnet, this style can also be set with a rainbow of other gemstones.
Like all of Apples of Gold’s gemstone jewelry, gemstone rings for women feature high-quality stones that will last a lifetime. They’re statements of personality and style you’ll want to wear again and again.