Titanium might be a relative newcomer to the world of jewelry, but it’s quickly gaining ground. Numerous titanium properties make this metal the perfect medium for wedding bands and other jewelry that’s made to last and to shine.
Apples of Gold carries over 40 styles of titanium wedding bands, and each of them contain the titanium properties that make this metal perfectly suited for jewelry that symbolizes lasting love. Titanium is:
- Strong: Titanium is stronger than steel—strong enough, in fact, to be used on the International Space Station, as well as in aircraft. All of Apples of Gold’s titanium wedding bands are aircraft grade, showcasing extraordinary strength as well as style.
- Lightweight: This metal is ideal for aircraft, not only because it’s strong, but because it’s very lightweight. It’s not only stronger than steel; it weighs 50 percent less. This is a benefit for your finger as well as an airplane: Titanium rings won’t weigh you down.
- Hypoallergenic: Titanium is a pure metal, making it ideal for individuals with sensitive skin. It can be worn comfortably by anyone without causing irritation.
- Durable: Several titanium properties are a result of this metal’s strength. Titanium holds its shape incredibly well and is resistant to scratching. It’s also non-reactive, which means that it won’t rust, tarnish or corrode over time.
- Affordable: Titanium wedding bands offer significant financial savings over their gold or platinum counterparts. They’re an excellent choice for anyone looking for style that won’t break the bank.
Titanium is the metal of choice for many looking for sleek, modern designs and Apples of Gold’s titanium wedding band collection offers many examples of this style. Several designs highlight titanium’s ability to give a modern spin to classic wedding bands. For example, the Titanium Brushed Wedding Band Ring with high polished edges is understated and refined, and the Titanium Cross Wedding Band places a single white cross on a flat band for a unique statement of faith and commitment.
One of the more unique titanium properties is that this metal can be colored through an anodizing process that creates titanium oxide in colors such as blue and green. Apples of Gold’s Titanium Celtic Heart Love Knot Wedding Band is available in your choice of several colors and features a seamless design, symbolizing eternity.
The titanium properties that are making titanium an increasingly sought-after medium for jewelry are the same properties that make this metal a strong and stunning choice. Titanium’s strength, affordability and style render it a perfect choice for wedding bands.