Vintage Wedding Rings: A Piece of the Past, Promise of the Future
Vintage wedding rings contain both a piece of the past and a promise for the future. The time-honored styles of these engagement rings and wedding bands demonstrate that your love isn’t a passing trend. You’re in it for the long haul, and so are these designs.
When you say “I do,” you’re committing to love and remain faithful to your spouse, not just for the honeymoon, but for life. Vintage wedding rings that have already proven that they can stand the test of time are fitting symbols of your promise to remain true:
- There’s no mistaking the individual attention that goes into making the Handmade Paisley Floral Wedding Band in 14k white gold. A delicate flower and paisley design curls around the band, giving this ring a demurely beautiful sophistication.
- The Paisley Design White Gold Wedding Band Ring also calls to mind the swirling motifs of the Victorian Era. A carved paisley design is a standout against a brushed background and shiny polished edges. This band is both old-fashioned and high fashion, and styled to retain its appeal for years to come.
Apples of Gold’s vintage engagement rings are heirloom-quality and will look just as beautiful generations from now. These pieces are cast from molds procured from the time periods by which they’re inspired. These vintage wedding rings are crafted with exceptional care and attention to detail, utilizing the time-honored methods that have given these styles their staying power:
- The 3/4 Carat Three Stone Princess-Cut “Floret” Diamond Ring is a true stunner. Three dazzling princess-cut diamonds are hugged by six smaller stones, all set in a one-of-a-kind band. A unique cared petal design adorns both the outer edges and the side surfaces of this ring.
- Apples of Gold’s Antique-Style 1/3 Carat Diamond Wedding Ring Set combines two timeless pieces into one seamless set. The intricate carved and cutout design of the band beautifully frames a diamond that’s over a third carat, while a matching wedding band effortlessly meets its counterpart’s curves.
- The Art Deco 1/2 Carat Diamond Ring in two-tone 14k gold is uniquely inspired by the trends of the 1920s. A yellow gold lotus flower opens to reveal a brilliant round solitaire, standing in eye-catching contrast to the white gold band adorned with elegant swirls. Similar vintage wedding rings are available with a variety of metal and stone options.
Vintage wedding rings—both engagement rings and wedding bands—communicate a lasting commitment to love for the long term. Their time-honored style is a fitting way to show your timeless love.
Related Categories: Vintage Wedding Bands