A wedding ring is a daily reminder of the promises you make on the day you marry. Apples of Gold’s collection of wedding bands for her, from classic to original, offer an array of styles that communicate lasting love and commitment.
A variety of womens wedding bands reflect traditional styles with just enough of a twist to make them uniquely current and instant classics:
- The 14K White Gold Wedding Band with Brushed Center is a modern take on the classic wedding ring. It beautifully combines brushed and polished surfaces, and is also available in yellow gold, rose gold, platinum and two-tone combinations.
- Several varieties of Hammered Wedding Bands offer a variation on the traditional. Each features a carefully crafted hammered center with polished edges. They embody stylish simplicity with a unique touch.
- A white gold flat wedding band is a clean, updated take on traditional rounded plain wedding bands. They’re just different enough to give them a current edge, while remaining classic and versatile.
- Several vintage wedding bands capture the beauty of a bygone era. The Paisley Carved Wedding Band gracefully calls to mind the Victorian era with a curving cutout design.
- The carved motif of the Paisley White Gold Wedding Band (shown above/left) swirls over a brushed-finished center and is bordered by polished edges. It’s subtle yet stunningly feminine.
- The Floral Vineyard Wedding Band features a unique carved vine and flower design. It’s sophisticated, feminine and eye-catching.
Some of Apples of Gold’s wedding bands for her feature diamonds—stones that have long been recognized for their “forever” qualities:
- The Diamond Eternity Band encircles your finger with dazzling stones, representing a love that will never end.
- The Domed Women’s Diamond Wedding Band in 14K White Gold showcases three rows of stones and is also available for men and as a set for both the bride and groom.
Although white gold is the most popular metal used in wedding bands for her, yellow gold, rose gold and platinum styles are equally attractive, and many of Apples of Gold’s rings are available in several metal options. A number of styles combine two or even three metals; for example, the Two-Tone Wedding Bands combine yellow and white gold to symbolize the intertwining of two lives. Two strands of white gold are twisted together and bordered by yellow gold cords.
There are wedding rings suited for any woman. Apples of Gold’s collection of wedding bands for her offers variety, style and quality so you can find the perfect ring that will say “I do” for a lifetime.