Black Diamond Jewelry
October 22, 2008 by Afshin Yaghtin
Black Diamonds are genuine, natural diamonds that have been heat and pressure treated to obtain their black color. This makes them not only unique, but also high affordable! You can get a full 1.00 Carat or 2.00 Carat Black Diamond Solitaire Ring in the hundreds of dollars, not thousands.
Then there’s the ever-popular, but now slightly over-saturated three stone diamond ring. How about a Black Diamond Three Stone Ring instead to bring a new twist to a favored classic?
But our most popular black diamond piece? By far, it is the 1/2 Carat Art Deco Black Diamond Ring, available only at Apples of Gold Jewelry. It makes a perfect gift for that unique individual in you’ve been thinking about.
View black diamond jewelry from Apples of Gold Jewelry.
- TOP 10 MOST
POPULAR BLOG POSTS
- The Real November Birthstone: Citrine or Topaz?
- Why is Platinum More Expensive than Gold Jewelry?
- Understanding the Price of Platinum Jewelry
- Certified Diamonds vs. Non-Certified Diamonds
- Jewelry Hallmark Guide
- Rhodium Plating White Gold
- Platinum vs. Titanium Wedding Bands
- The 4 C's of Diamonds: Which C Matters Most?
- Price of Gold Per Gram
- Gemstone Ratings