Share your Real-Life Jewelry Story
December 24, 2008 by Apples of Gold
We loving hearing real-life stories from Apples of Gold Jewelry customers!
Have a story to share about your experience at Apples of Gold? Did something interesting happen that involved your jewelry? Have a must-tell wedding story?
We love simple stories or complex, creative ones, from the serious and beautiful to the ridiculous!
Read our first real-life jewelry story about a husband who lost his original wedding ring as he struggled to stay alive after a tragic hiking accident at the Elliot State Forest in Oregon–and why replacing that ring was so important to one family.
You Might Also Like:
- TOP 10 MOST
POPULAR BLOG POSTS
- The Real November Birthstone: Citrine or Topaz?
- Why is Platinum More Expensive than Gold Jewelry?
- Understanding the Price of Platinum Jewelry
- Certified Diamonds vs. Non-Certified Diamonds
- Jewelry Hallmark Guide
- Rhodium Plating White Gold
- The 4 C's of Diamonds: Which C Matters Most?
- Platinum vs. Titanium Wedding Bands
- Price of Gold Per Gram
- Gemstone Ratings