Three Stone Princess Cut “Floret” Diamond Ring
December 11, 2008 by Afshin Yaghtin
Breathtakingly reminiscent of the Victorian Age but with a modern flair, the Three Stone Princess Cut “Floret” Design Diamond Ring from Apples of Gold Jewelry has proven to be one of the most beautiful and timeless pieces available for brides-to-be and married women alike, in search of a “celebration ring”.
With platinum prices trading at a bargain, all time low, now is the time to purchase platinum.
The 1 Carat versions come with GIA Diamond Grading Reports in high quality H Color, SI1 Clarity stones (F-G Color or VS1-VS2 Clarity diamonds available upon request).
You Might Also Like:
- The Best Diamond Rings Come In Threes
- Jewelry Lovers Relax with a Blue Diamond Ring
- GIA Graded Diamond Rings
- TOP 10 MOST
POPULAR BLOG POSTS
- The Real November Birthstone: Citrine or Topaz?
- Why is Platinum More Expensive than Gold Jewelry?
- Understanding the Price of Platinum Jewelry
- Certified Diamonds vs. Non-Certified Diamonds
- Jewelry Hallmark Guide
- Rhodium Plating White Gold
- Platinum vs. Titanium Wedding Bands
- The 4 C's of Diamonds: Which C Matters Most?
- Price of Gold Per Gram
- Gemstone Ratings