3/4 Carat Diamond Butterfly Ring in Rose Gold
January 16, 2009 by Afshin Yaghtin
Add sparkle and smooth pink-hues to your jewelry collection with Apples of Gold’s 0.80 Carat Diamond Butterfly Ring in 14k Rose Gold and you will have a trend-setting style on your hands.
Set with high quality, white, G-H Color diamonds, the rose gold diamond butterfly ring measures approx. 1″ in size and sits on a 2.75mm shank.
The ring weighs in at 5.7 grams making it substantial enough for a quality diamond ring and the perfect comfort-level for every day wear.
Rose Gold is one of the hottest trends of the year. This ring is fashionable any time you want it and also perfect for formal-wear. And with over 3/4 Carats of diamonds–it is sure to sparkle!
You Might Also Like:
- TOP 10 MOST
POPULAR BLOG POSTS
- The Real November Birthstone: Citrine or Topaz?
- Why is Platinum More Expensive than Gold Jewelry?
- Understanding the Price of Platinum Jewelry
- Certified Diamonds vs. Non-Certified Diamonds
- Jewelry Hallmark Guide
- Rhodium Plating White Gold
- Platinum vs. Titanium Wedding Bands
- The 4 C's of Diamonds: Which C Matters Most?
- Price of Gold Per Gram
- Gemstone Ratings