Garnet Jewelry – January Birthstone
January 9, 2009 by Tierra Wilson
Warm the heart with this Garnet Heart Clover Pendant in a 14K white gold setting. Each garnet gemstone on this garnet necklace is cut in the silhouette of a heart and arranged like a clover surrounding a .01 carat diamond.
Another trendy garnet jewelry selection is our Trillion-Cut Garnet and Diamond Ring. A large .75 carat garnet gemstone is placed in a 14k white gold setting. At the top right and bottom left corners, four diamonds weighing .08 carats highlight the gemstone.
For a sense of royalty this month try our Cushion-Cut Garnet and Diamonds Ring in a 14K white gold setting. This lush and fashionable ring is great for the index finger! It centers a cushion-cut garnet gemstone on a white gold band studded with diamonds. The band on this piece of Apples of Gold jewelry contains 30 diamonds totaling to .22 carats and one 6mm garnet gemstone weighing in at 1.30 carats.
Enjoy January and any month of the year with a stylish and elegant selection of garnet jewelry from Apples of Gold.
You Might Also Like:
- Garnet Pendants: January Birthstones
- The Garnet Attraction: January Birthstone
- Great Holiday Gifts: Birthstone Jewelry
- TOP 10 MOST
POPULAR BLOG POSTS
- The Real November Birthstone: Citrine or Topaz?
- Why is Platinum More Expensive than Gold Jewelry?
- Understanding the Price of Platinum Jewelry
- Certified Diamonds vs. Non-Certified Diamonds
- Jewelry Hallmark Guide
- Rhodium Plating White Gold
- Platinum vs. Titanium Wedding Bands
- The 4 C's of Diamonds: Which C Matters Most?
- Price of Gold Per Gram
- Gemstone Ratings