Pretty in Pink Pearls
January 18, 2009 by Afshin Yaghtin
Apples of Gold’s All-Natural Freshwater Pink Pearl Earrings are hand-picked with the utmost attention in a generous 7 – 7.5mm pearl size and set in exquisite 14k yellow gold.
Each pink pearl has an AA+ minimum rating with High Luster and Very Good Uniformity ratings.
Another “pretty in pink” selection is the Freshwater Pink Pearl Drop Earrings from Apples of Gold.
Set with perfectly matched, large 8.5mm – 9mm pink pearls in 14k white gold in a subtle floral setting with fashionable J Hoop closures.
High luster, Near Flawless Surfaces and Good Uniformity give these pink pearl earrings exceptional value and quality.
Try Apples of Gold’s Freshwater Pink, Black, and White Pearl Earring Set and get all 3 for only $50 more!
You Might Also Like:
- Chocolate Pearls – A Decadent Valentine’s Day Gift
- Chocolate Pearls – Simply Delicious
- What are Chocolate Pearls?
- TOP 10 MOST
POPULAR BLOG POSTS
- The Real November Birthstone: Citrine or Topaz?
- Why is Platinum More Expensive than Gold Jewelry?
- Understanding the Price of Platinum Jewelry
- Certified Diamonds vs. Non-Certified Diamonds
- Jewelry Hallmark Guide
- Rhodium Plating White Gold
- The 4 C's of Diamonds: Which C Matters Most?
- Platinum vs. Titanium Wedding Bands
- Price of Gold Per Gram
- Gemstone Ratings