Diamond Heart Engagement Ring
February 7, 2009 by Afshin Yaghtin
Apples of Gold’s Diamond Heart Engagement Ring is crafted in 14k gold in a variety of diamond sizes.
and many sizes in between.
Each heart ring is individually hand-crafted to order to create a ring that is unique to you.
Diamonds are set with high quality, H Color, SI1 Clarity. 1/2 Carat diamonds and larger come with GIA certified stones.
Also available as a 14k two-tone gold diamond heart engagement ring (or rose gold by request).
Band measures 5mm wide and is finely crafted for every-day wear that will not wear out! Each ring is substantial enough to last for generations, while remaining delicate in design for the perfect balance between weight and aesthetics.
Want something blue?
Ask us to have your heart engagement ring set with a blue diamond instead!
Have your own diamond?
You can even purchase the heart engagement ring as a setting only to set with your own diamond.
You Might Also Like:
- Blue Diamond Heart Pendant Collection
- Something Blue: Blue Diamond Engagement Rings
- Engagement Rings under $1,000
- TOP 10 MOST
POPULAR BLOG POSTS
- The Real November Birthstone: Citrine or Topaz?
- Why is Platinum More Expensive than Gold Jewelry?
- Understanding the Price of Platinum Jewelry
- Certified Diamonds vs. Non-Certified Diamonds
- Jewelry Hallmark Guide
- Rhodium Plating White Gold
- Platinum vs. Titanium Wedding Bands
- The 4 C's of Diamonds: Which C Matters Most?
- Price of Gold Per Gram
- Gemstone Ratings