Victorian Diamond Rings
April 10, 2009 by Afshin Yaghtin
Apples of Gold has brought true fashion and aesthetics to its creative line of diamond rings by adding a new line of Vintage and Victorian-style diamond rings.
Apples of Gold’s Enchanted Diamond Ring in 14K White Gold is set with a high quality, G-H Color, SI1 Clarity 0.35 Carat Diamond (just over 1/3 Carat) and affordably priced at $775 (Price subject to change).
Another delicate and fashionable statement piece is Apples of Gold’s Vintage Floral Diamond Ring, set with a more modest 1/4 carat diamond. Priced at only $475 (price subject to change), this is a perfect gift, stand-alone diamond ring, or a perfect diamond engagement ring.
Apples of Gold’s Vintage Filigree Diamond Band is another great compliment to any jewelry collection. Set with a 0.10 Carat diamond, this Victorian band is sometimes referred to as a “cigar band”. Priced at only $275 (price subject to change), this is a great bargain!
The Vintage Art Deco Ring is set with a 0.25 Carat high quality G-H Color, SI1 Clarity diamond. Priced at only $475 (Subject to Change).
To create the look of a true vintage ring, Apples of Gold avoids rhodium plating their Victorian-style diamond rings to retain an authentic period look.
View Apples of Gold’s Entire Collection of Diamond Rings.
All List Prices are subject to change and may have fluctuated since the publication of this article.
You Might Also Like:
- Top 5 Diamond Engagement Rings of 2009
- Three Stone Princess Cut “Floret” Diamond Ring
- Colored Diamond Engagement Rings
- TOP 10 MOST
POPULAR BLOG POSTS
- The Real November Birthstone: Citrine or Topaz?
- Why is Platinum More Expensive than Gold Jewelry?
- Understanding the Price of Platinum Jewelry
- Certified Diamonds vs. Non-Certified Diamonds
- Jewelry Hallmark Guide
- Rhodium Plating White Gold
- Platinum vs. Titanium Wedding Bands
- The 4 C's of Diamonds: Which C Matters Most?
- Price of Gold Per Gram
- Gemstone Ratings