At Apples of Gold, we’re absolute suckers for a beautiful piece of jewelry. But when you pair something beautiful with a unique design and gemstone, and it becomes simply irresistible. It is with these high standards that we introduce our lovely new cushion-cut smoky topaz and diamond ring.
How do we love this ring? Let us count the ways…
1. The gorgeous cushion-cut shape of the stone. A cushion-cut gemstone is a brilliant work of carefully cut edges that sparkles and pops in the light. The shape is also undeniably modern, yet still hints at a traditional sensibility. In our opinion, it’s pretty much perfect.
2. The Smoky Topaz center stone. Smoky topaz is one of those gemstones that slips under the radar or the mainstream. The infrequent use of smoky topaz used as a center stone makes this ring not only stunning, but truly unique.
3. The WHOPPING 3.52 carat center stone. When a girl buys a cocktail ring, she wants a piece of jewelry that will make a statement. Small sized gemstones simply do not work with a statement piece, which is why we love the credibility of the 3.5 carat smoky topaz center stone.
4. The nearly .5 carat of diamonds. Diamonds really are a girl’s best friend. Say hello to your newest gal pals (all sixteen of them) with nearly half a carat of diamonds that surround the massive center stone. The diamond halo gives the ring a lovely brilliance that only diamonds can.
5. The detailed side view of the ring. While most jewelers put a lot of thought into the how a ring looks from above, we l-o-v-e that this beauty is a 360 degree stunner. When viewed from the side, the ring reveals delicate white gold metal work that sets it apart from most other cocktail rings. The craftsmanship and time that went into the smoky topaz and diamond ring is just the icing on top of an already darling design.
You Might Also Like:
- Smoky Quartz Jewelry
- Blue Topaz Ring – December Birthstone
- Jewelry Lovers Relax with a Blue Diamond Ring
Category: Jewelry Product Reviews