Apples of Gold Has Raised its Cash for Gold Payout Rates
September 15, 2009 by Afshin Yaghtin
With Gold over $1,000 per ounce as of September 8, 2009, Apples of Gold has raised its pay-out rate for its cash for gold program.
View Apples of Gold’s rates — payout rates are higher than most popular gold for cash companies and what differentiates Apples of Gold from other companies is transparency: we publish our rates clearly. We have nothing to hide.
Apples of Gold Jewelry also requires no minimums. We pay the same great rate for small amounts of gold as for large.
We also offer a program by which you can elect to get store credit for your gold to put towards any new jewelry item from our store–or opt for cash, mailed within 1-2 business days of receipt of your gold, upon your approval of the appraised value.
You Might Also Like:
- TOP 10 MOST
POPULAR BLOG POSTS
- The Real November Birthstone: Citrine or Topaz?
- Why is Platinum More Expensive than Gold Jewelry?
- Understanding the Price of Platinum Jewelry
- Certified Diamonds vs. Non-Certified Diamonds
- Jewelry Hallmark Guide
- Rhodium Plating White Gold
- The 4 C's of Diamonds: Which C Matters Most?
- Platinum vs. Titanium Wedding Bands
- Price of Gold Per Gram
- Gemstone Ratings