October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month
October 11, 2009 by Afshin Yaghtin
In honor of Breast Cancer Awareness month, Apples of Gold Jewelry will donate $100 to the National Breast Cancer Foundation when we reach 300 Facebook Fans. Help us reach that goal!
Apples of Gold Jewelry will also donate another $300 to the American Cancer Society if we reach 1,000 Twitter followers by the end of Oct. 2009!)
We are hoping to help raise awareness and increase donations by others.
You Might Also Like:
- TOP 10 MOST
POPULAR BLOG POSTS
- The Real November Birthstone: Citrine or Topaz?
- Why is Platinum More Expensive than Gold Jewelry?
- Understanding the Price of Platinum Jewelry
- Certified Diamonds vs. Non-Certified Diamonds
- Jewelry Hallmark Guide
- Rhodium Plating White Gold
- Platinum vs. Titanium Wedding Bands
- The 4 C's of Diamonds: Which C Matters Most?
- Price of Gold Per Gram
- Gemstone Ratings