Sterling Silver Jerusalem Cross Wedding Band
December 9, 2010 by JB
When it comes to wedding rings/wedding bands, there is something to be said for wearing something very unique! Imagine wearing a symbol of your love and covenant with your wife that causes people to stop you on the street and ask- “where did you get that?”
The large cross, in the design, represents your relationship with Jesus Christ. The four smaller crosses represent the Four Gospels, which are being proclaimed to the four corners of the Earth. This is a deeply symbolic and powerful piece.
14Afterward he appeared unto the eleven as they sat at meat, and upbraided them with their unbelief and hardness of heart, because they believed not them which had seen him after he was risen.
15And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature.
You will love wearing this Biblical mandate, everywhere you go. The ring is made of Nickel-Free .925 Sterling Silver and is available in 8mm, 9mm, and 10mm widths.
You Might Also Like:
- Sterling Silver Oval Family Tree Pendant with 2 Stones
- Handmade Sterling Silver Wedding Bands
- Mickey Mouse Heart Pendant, Sterling Silver
- TOP 10 MOST
POPULAR BLOG POSTS
- The Real November Birthstone: Citrine or Topaz?
- Why is Platinum More Expensive than Gold Jewelry?
- Understanding the Price of Platinum Jewelry
- Certified Diamonds vs. Non-Certified Diamonds
- Jewelry Hallmark Guide
- Rhodium Plating White Gold
- The 4 C's of Diamonds: Which C Matters Most?
- Platinum vs. Titanium Wedding Bands
- Price of Gold Per Gram
- Gemstone Ratings