The Compelling Beauty of a Black Diamond Ring
December 22, 2010 by Apples of Gold
So many of our customers post this item as their favorite Apples of Gold Jewelry piece. And no wonder — this beautiful ring is set in an antique-style Art-Deco ring with the unique, compelling beauty of a black diamond.
Shown in 14k white gold, this ring is also available in 14k yellow gold, 18k gold, or platinum, by request! Simply email us at email@example.com with a request!
You Might Also Like:
- Black Diamond Jewelry
- Black Diamond Engagement Rings
- Black Diamonds Can Take You to Infinity and Beyond
- TOP 10 MOST
POPULAR BLOG POSTS
- The Real November Birthstone: Citrine or Topaz?
- Why is Platinum More Expensive than Gold Jewelry?
- Understanding the Price of Platinum Jewelry
- Certified Diamonds vs. Non-Certified Diamonds
- Rhodium Plating White Gold
- Jewelry Hallmark Guide
- The 4 C's of Diamonds: Which C Matters Most?
- Platinum vs. Titanium Wedding Bands
- Price of Gold Per Gram
- Gemstone Ratings