Celtic Cross Pendants
March 16, 2011 by Jacki Christopher
An Old Irish Blessing
May the road rise up to meet you.
May the wind always be at your back.
May the sun shine warm upon your face,
and rains fall soft upon your fields.
And until we meet again,
May God hold you in the palm of His hand.
Irish believers and non-Irish alike have fallen in love with the rugged, traditional look of the Celtic cross—a design that appeals to both men and women. The Celtic Cross Pendant features the ornate ancient Celtic knotwork said to symbolize infinity.
Legend holds that St. Patrick introduced this cross when converting unbelievers in Ireland. Other historians claim that the circle surrounding the intersection of the cross represents victory.
For a special Easter gift or a St. Patrick’s Day surprise, the Celtic cross is meaningful, timely, and charmingly Irish.
You Might Also Like:
- TOP 10 MOST
POPULAR BLOG POSTS
- The Real November Birthstone: Citrine or Topaz?
- Why is Platinum More Expensive than Gold Jewelry?
- Understanding the Price of Platinum Jewelry
- Certified Diamonds vs. Non-Certified Diamonds
- Jewelry Hallmark Guide
- Rhodium Plating White Gold
- Platinum vs. Titanium Wedding Bands
- The 4 C's of Diamonds: Which C Matters Most?
- Price of Gold Per Gram
- Gemstone Ratings