The Diamond Cross Ring–Objects of Greatest Worth
March 21, 2011 by Jacki Christopher
In the spiritual world, the symbol of greatest worth is the cross—nothing rivals the cross in significance to the life of the Christian. It is a symbol of love, humility, and sacrifice.
Easter is the time when we celebrate the sacrifice on the cross that guarantees radiant and glorious salvation to the believer—though the cross was rough and unlovely in appearance, no quantity of diamonds can compare to the freedom and glory Christ purchased there.
In this Diamond Cross Ring, the two symbols we hold in greatest esteem are mingled together. Six white round diamonds totaling .06 carats form the shape of the cross, which is set in a band of 14k yellow or white gold.
Celebrate Easter, a graduation, or another important milestone in the life of a Christian man with the Diamond Cross Ring. Stunning and eye-catching, yet bold and masculine, this is a ring he’ll cherish forever.
You Might Also Like:
- Anchor Your Heart to the Cross: 14K Gold Cross Anchor & Heart Triple Pendant
- Bridal Diamond Cross Pendants
- Diamond Heart and Cross Pendant
- TOP 10 MOST
POPULAR BLOG POSTS
- The Real November Birthstone: Citrine or Topaz?
- Why is Platinum More Expensive than Gold Jewelry?
- Understanding the Price of Platinum Jewelry
- Certified Diamonds vs. Non-Certified Diamonds
- Jewelry Hallmark Guide
- Rhodium Plating White Gold
- Platinum vs. Titanium Wedding Bands
- The 4 C's of Diamonds: Which C Matters Most?
- Price of Gold Per Gram
- Gemstone Ratings