14k Tri-Color Gold Crucifix
April 20, 2011 by Jacki Christopher
As we prepare to celebrate Easter, we prepare to celebrate the death of Christ on the cross—the moment he laid down his life for his friends. And we are his friends if we keep his commandments. Christ’s greatest suffering was his greatest glory and we continue to rejoice in the golden salvation that his sacrifice has bought for those who believe and trust in him.
The 14k Gold Tri-Color Crucifix Pendant features a rose gold representation of the body of Christ on a yellow gold cross with white gold accents. Three cubic zirconia stones adorn the top of the cross, representing the virtues of faith, hope and love.
You Might Also Like:
- “Consumed by Love”–The Rose of Sharon Cross Pendant
- The Diamond Cross Ring–Objects of Greatest Worth
- Cross of Calvary: The Gold Crucifix Pendant
- TOP 10 MOST
POPULAR BLOG POSTS
- The Real November Birthstone: Citrine or Topaz?
- Why is Platinum More Expensive than Gold Jewelry?
- Understanding the Price of Platinum Jewelry
- Certified Diamonds vs. Non-Certified Diamonds
- Jewelry Hallmark Guide
- Rhodium Plating White Gold
- Platinum vs. Titanium Wedding Bands
- The 4 C's of Diamonds: Which C Matters Most?
- Price of Gold Per Gram
- Gemstone Ratings