All-Around Radiance: The 0.60 Carat Diamond Wedding Ring Set
April 27, 2011 by Jacki Christopher
For the all-around radiance that only a round brilliant diamond can promise, take a look at a diamond wedding set that is round—all around. The round-cut is a bride’s favorite—consistently the best seller in wedding jewelry. Its unique faceting packs superior shine and maximum sparkle.
The 0.60 Carat Diamond Wedding Ring Set highlights and features the beauty and luster of the round-cut diamond. The 0.15 carat center stone is flanked by 0.45 carats-worth of side stones encircling your finger for a total of 0.60 carats. Each round diamond has a color grading of H-I, or “near-colorless.” Set in highest-quality 14k gold, this stunning set has engagement and wedding band in one.
For the modern bride with an elegant, traditional style, this exquisite round-cut diamond wedding ring set is all-around sensational.
To browse other Apples of Gold wedding sets, click here.
You Might Also Like:
- Love is in the Air–The 3/4 Carat Art Deco Ring Set
- 3/4 Carat Diamond Butterfly Ring in Rose Gold
- Heart-Shaped Diamond Engagement Ring
- TOP 10 MOST
POPULAR BLOG POSTS
- The Real November Birthstone: Citrine or Topaz?
- Why is Platinum More Expensive than Gold Jewelry?
- Understanding the Price of Platinum Jewelry
- Certified Diamonds vs. Non-Certified Diamonds
- Jewelry Hallmark Guide
- Rhodium Plating White Gold
- Platinum vs. Titanium Wedding Bands
- The 4 C's of Diamonds: Which C Matters Most?
- Price of Gold Per Gram
- Gemstone Ratings