Love is in the Air–The 3/4 Carat Art Deco Ring Set
April 7, 2011 by Jacki Christopher
Nothing heralds spring like engagements, bridal showers, and weddings. While traditionally December is the most popular month to get engaged, blooming flowers, greening grass, and warming weather say love is in the air.
You want a ring that honors her and celebrates your love. The ¾ Carat Art Deco Ring Set expresses the beauty, charm and style of the woman you want to make your wife.
This ring combines the traditional appeal of the round-cut diamond with a bold get-your-attention square-set mounting. The 14k white gold setting is enrobed in a string of diamonds totaling .37 carats. Combine with the .28 carat center diamond for a .65 total carat weight.
The diamond color is rated H-I, which indicates that it is near-colorless. The more “colorless” the diamond, the more light is able to pass through and radiate from the diamond. It signifies a stone of superior quality and value.
The Art Deco Diamond Wedding Ring is a complete two-piece set. Propose with the engagement ring and add the diamond-encircled band on your wedding day to complete this stunning, shining ring.
You Might Also Like:
- The Art Deco Engagement Ring
- The Compelling Beauty of a Black Diamond Ring
- 3/4 Carat Diamond Butterfly Ring in Rose Gold
- TOP 10 MOST
POPULAR BLOG POSTS
- The Real November Birthstone: Citrine or Topaz?
- Why is Platinum More Expensive than Gold Jewelry?
- Understanding the Price of Platinum Jewelry
- Certified Diamonds vs. Non-Certified Diamonds
- Rhodium Plating White Gold
- Jewelry Hallmark Guide
- Platinum vs. Titanium Wedding Bands
- The 4 C's of Diamonds: Which C Matters Most?
- Price of Gold Per Gram
- Gemstone Ratings