New Addition: The Stained Glass Cross
April 28, 2011 by Jacki Christopher
If this charming cross catches your eye, we know why. It catches ours too. The intricacy of the design, the bright colors and the floral pattern are reminiscent of a spring Sunday morning in a massive cathedral. It is ceremonious, formal, and beautifully reverent.
And while the Stained Glass Cross pendant is elegant enough to appeal to the mature woman, the colors and patterns make it perfect for a young girl as well–perhaps as a first cross, a confirmation present, or a gift to celebrate a faithful life.
The cross gets its stained-glass window appearance from acrylic enamel on 14K yellow gold. The lustrous gold covered in bright colors makes it a perfect warm-weather accessory. It can also be purchased with a 14K gold box chain.
For more recent additions to the Apples of Gold line, click here!
You Might Also Like:
- 18K Gold Men’s Cross Pendant
- Something for the Men–Gold Cross Pendants
- The Diamond Cross Ring–Objects of Greatest Worth
- TOP 10 MOST
POPULAR BLOG POSTS
- The Real November Birthstone: Citrine or Topaz?
- Why is Platinum More Expensive than Gold Jewelry?
- Understanding the Price of Platinum Jewelry
- Certified Diamonds vs. Non-Certified Diamonds
- Rhodium Plating White Gold
- Jewelry Hallmark Guide
- The 4 C's of Diamonds: Which C Matters Most?
- Platinum vs. Titanium Wedding Bands
- Price of Gold Per Gram
- Gemstone Ratings