Engagement Rings We Love: Art Deco
June 6, 2011 by Jacki Christopher
If you are familiar with the Apples of Gold collection, then you’ve seen this ring before. One of our most popular rings season after season, we never hesitate to feature it. Unique and artsy with its etched, floral art deco design, it also appeals to a woman seeking a style that’s classic and elegant. In short, the One Carat Art Deco Diamond Ring is an engagement ring that a woman can’t help but fall in love with.
The ring is shown here fully decked out with a generous one carat GIA certified round brilliant diamond—the very finest in quality, clarity and color.
And this ring is wholly customizable. Choose your diamond size and color—colorless (as shown here) or for the more daring, a blue or black diamond. The ring comes standard in a 14k two-tone gold setting, but is also available in all-white gold, 18k gold, or platinum. The Art Deco Diamond Ring, with its many options, allows you to choose a ring that meets your personal specifications for style, size, and budget without sacrificing a bit of dazzle.
You Might Also Like:
- Engagement Rings We Love: 3/4 Carat Art Deco
- Love is in the Air–The 3/4 Carat Art Deco Ring Set
- The Art Deco Engagement Ring
- TOP 10 MOST
POPULAR BLOG POSTS
- The Real November Birthstone: Citrine or Topaz?
- Why is Platinum More Expensive than Gold Jewelry?
- Understanding the Price of Platinum Jewelry
- Certified Diamonds vs. Non-Certified Diamonds
- Jewelry Hallmark Guide
- Rhodium Plating White Gold
- Platinum vs. Titanium Wedding Bands
- The 4 C's of Diamonds: Which C Matters Most?
- Price of Gold Per Gram
- Gemstone Ratings