Tiger’s Eye: Jewelry For The Bold And Exotic
June 16, 2011 by Jacki Christopher
Tiger’s Eye is a member of the quartz family and found mainly in the mines of South Africa. Given it’s unique appearance, the stone has long been cloaked in legend and lore. Roman soldiers believed the stone would protect them in battle and others claimed it had the power to increase mental focus and concentration. Regardless of the legends, Tiger’s Eye is a stone that offers a unique, unexpected beauty and flair.
These Tiger’s Eye Hoop Earrings show off the broad tiger-like color spectrum of browns, golds, and honeys that are characteristic of the Tiger’s Eye stone. The colors are a perfect complement to the whites and brights of summer. As the name suggests, this stone is exotic–definitely for the woman who likes to make a bold statement!
You Might Also Like:
- TOP 10 MOST
POPULAR BLOG POSTS
- The Real November Birthstone: Citrine or Topaz?
- Why is Platinum More Expensive than Gold Jewelry?
- Understanding the Price of Platinum Jewelry
- Certified Diamonds vs. Non-Certified Diamonds
- Jewelry Hallmark Guide
- Rhodium Plating White Gold
- Platinum vs. Titanium Wedding Bands
- The 4 C's of Diamonds: Which C Matters Most?
- Price of Gold Per Gram
- Gemstone Ratings