Bastille Day And A Little French Flair
July 13, 2011 by Jacki Christopher
Much like the Fourth of July celebrated in the United States, each year the French celebrate their national day—Bastille Day. Dating back to 1790, the event commemorates the storming of the Bastille, the end of the constitutional monarchy, and the recognized end of the French Revolution. July 14th is the day the French celebrate these important events in their nation’s history.
If French culture romances and enchants you, then the 14K Gold Personalized French Style Wedding Band Ring may be the way to say je t’aime on your wedding day. The ring features raised gold characters set on a textured background. Shown here in 14K yellow gold, the 7mm ring is also available in white gold, 18K gold, and platinum. Love the style of the ring and its fancy font, but want a different message? No problem! The ring is fully customizable and can bear your own special words of amour.
- TOP 10 MOST
POPULAR BLOG POSTS
- The Real November Birthstone: Citrine or Topaz?
- Why is Platinum More Expensive than Gold Jewelry?
- Understanding the Price of Platinum Jewelry
- Certified Diamonds vs. Non-Certified Diamonds
- Rhodium Plating White Gold
- Jewelry Hallmark Guide
- The 4 C's of Diamonds: Which C Matters Most?
- Platinum vs. Titanium Wedding Bands
- Price of Gold Per Gram
- Gemstone Ratings