Christian Off To College
July 31, 2011 by Jacki Christopher
For college students, the summer is coming to a close and within just a few weeks they’ll be leaving home for college or university or perhaps a semester abroad. College is a critical time for a young person. While there is so much to be learned and experienced, peers and professors alike often challenge the faith that has been cultivated at home. Students, especially freshmen, need prayers and support to maintain their commitment to Christ in their new academic environment.
As you say goodbye to a student who is dear to you, send them off with the classic symbol and reminder of our Christian faith—the cross. The Titanium Cross Pendant is an ideal gift for the college-bound student and it is suitable for a young man or woman.
This affordably priced pendant is crafted of lustrous titanium and comes with its own black cord. It makes a perfect going-away gift—an encouragement to the student to hold fast to the faith that is in them, and to be ready to proclaim this faith with boldness and confidence.
Click HERE for the complete Apples of Gold line of cross pendants.
You Might Also Like:
- And I Will Make You Fishers of Men…The Christian Ichthus Ring
- Cross of Calvary: The Gold Crucifix Pendant
- Christian Blog from Christian Way
- TOP 10 MOST
POPULAR BLOG POSTS
- The Real November Birthstone: Citrine or Topaz?
- Why is Platinum More Expensive than Gold Jewelry?
- Understanding the Price of Platinum Jewelry
- Certified Diamonds vs. Non-Certified Diamonds
- Jewelry Hallmark Guide
- Rhodium Plating White Gold
- Platinum vs. Titanium Wedding Bands
- The 4 C's of Diamonds: Which C Matters Most?
- Price of Gold Per Gram
- Gemstone Ratings