Engagement Ring Trends 2011: Floral
July 14, 2011 by Jacki Christopher
With a nod to the retro, rings bearing a floral design, setting, or pattern are among this year’s most significant trends in engagement rings. When choosing an engagement ring, the aim is to find a piece that not only enchants you today, but that you will love and cherish for the rest of your life. While fashion and style is an important factor in the decision, trendiness is not.
Rings with a floral design or motif maintain an element of traditional style mixed with modern flair and appeal. From the Victorian Age to now, the floral style has held the interest of women, and that same interest continues today, as shown by recent trends in the wedding jewelry industry.
The Vintage Floral 0.33 Carat Diamond Engagement Ring maintains that time-honored, classic beauty, while displaying the best of modern beauty and bling with its floral motif. This exquisite ring, shown here in 100% recycled 14k white gold, holds a 0.25 carat round center diamond, flanked by 10 small diamonds circling the ring. All diamonds are color-graded G-H (near colorless) with a clarity rating SI1-SI2. This is an engagement ring you are certain to love for the rest of your life.
You Might Also Like:
- Top Engagement Rings of 2011
- Wedding Bands We Love: Hand-Engraved Floral
- Stunning Floral Wedding Bands
- TOP 10 MOST
POPULAR BLOG POSTS
- The Real November Birthstone: Citrine or Topaz?
- Why is Platinum More Expensive than Gold Jewelry?
- Understanding the Price of Platinum Jewelry
- Certified Diamonds vs. Non-Certified Diamonds
- Jewelry Hallmark Guide
- Rhodium Plating White Gold
- The 4 C's of Diamonds: Which C Matters Most?
- Platinum vs. Titanium Wedding Bands
- Price of Gold Per Gram
- Gemstone Ratings