Engagement Rings We Love: The Antique-Style Diamond Ring
July 10, 2011 by Jacki Christopher
We love each and every one of our engagement rings. Each combination of precious metals and fine gemstones holds the promise of commitment, a future, and a love that will last forever. But despite the superior beauty and craftsmanship of each ring, there are a few that we can’t help calling our ‘favorites.’
The Antique Style Diamond Ring is one of those favorites. For a woman who loves traditional beauty with modern style, this ring represents the best of the old and the new. Holding a round 1/3 carat diamond in a 14k white gold setting, this ring dazzles the finger of any bride. The center diamond is color graded G-H (nearly colorless) with a clarity rating of SI1.
And with this ring you have options! Choose a traditional colorless diamond or a bold, stylish black diamond. For best value, consider the Antique Diamond Wedding Ring Set which includes the 1/3 carat diamond engagement ring with its matching 14k white gold wedding band. The engagement ring and wedding band are also available in yellow fold, 18k gold, or platinum.
You Might Also Like:
- Antique Style Sapphire Ring Wedding Set
- Engagement Rings We Love: 0.95 Carat Diamond Swirl Wedding Set
- Engagement Rings We Love: Flora
- TOP 10 MOST
POPULAR BLOG POSTS
- The Real November Birthstone: Citrine or Topaz?
- Why is Platinum More Expensive than Gold Jewelry?
- Understanding the Price of Platinum Jewelry
- Certified Diamonds vs. Non-Certified Diamonds
- Jewelry Hallmark Guide
- Rhodium Plating White Gold
- Platinum vs. Titanium Wedding Bands
- The 4 C's of Diamonds: Which C Matters Most?
- Price of Gold Per Gram
- Gemstone Ratings