For The Love That Keeps On Going: The Eternity Ring
August 22, 2011 by Jacki Christopher
You are about to celebrate a landmark anniversary. Your wife has just given birth to your first child. You’ve decided to renew your marriage vows. These are the special occasions that are marked with special jewelry—something extraordinary to express your inexplicable emotions.
The eternity band is the jewelry that commemorates these memorable moments in the life of a married couple. How you choose to wear your band is a matter of personal taste and preference. Some couples choose to replace the original wedding band with the eternity band. If you don’t mind a few rings on the same finger, add your new eternity ring to make it a part of the set. If you like, you can also wear the eternity band on another finger such as your right ring finger. Some couples, loving the look of the full string of diamonds, choose an eternity band in place of the traditional wedding band.
The Diamond Eternity Band pictured here is shown in 14k white gold, but is also available in yellow gold or platinum. As the Diamond Eternity Band is a continuous circle of diamonds, made to fit your finger, the carat weight will vary between 1.40 and 1.68 carats for 20 to 24 diamonds, respectively. The price of the ring is adjusted to reflect the carat weight for the desired size. The round diamonds that comprise this ring are color graded G-H (near colorless) and have a SI1 rating for clarity.
You Might Also Like:
- Engagement Rings We Love: The Antique-Style Diamond Ring
- Love is in the Air–The 3/4 Carat Art Deco Ring Set
- Engagement Rings We Love: Flora
- TOP 10 MOST
POPULAR BLOG POSTS
- The Real November Birthstone: Citrine or Topaz?
- Why is Platinum More Expensive than Gold Jewelry?
- Understanding the Price of Platinum Jewelry
- Certified Diamonds vs. Non-Certified Diamonds
- Jewelry Hallmark Guide
- Rhodium Plating White Gold
- The 4 C's of Diamonds: Which C Matters Most?
- Platinum vs. Titanium Wedding Bands
- Price of Gold Per Gram
- Gemstone Ratings