Remembering Your Furry Friends.
September 10, 2011 by Jacki Christopher
If you’ve ever had a pet, you know the unique love that grows between humans and their animals. If you’ve lost a pet, you can sympathize with the grief. The second Sunday of September is National Pet Memorial Day–a time to remember our special friends and the important role they played in our family lives.
Many people, especially young people, benefit from a physical remembrance of a loved one who has passed away. The jewelry featured here is made by Heart U Back, a company that has teamed up with the ASPCA (American Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals). A portion of the proceeds from the sale of their jewelry helps to support the efforts of the ASPCA.
Heart U Back – In Memory Of Pendant in Sterling Silver. This pendant helps you remember that special pet. Comes with an 18 inch sterling silver chain.
Heart U Back – Unconditional Love Bracelet in Sterling Silver. Great as a remembrance or as a special gift for a pet lover. The sterling silver chain bracelet measures 7 inches.
You Might Also Like:
- Sterling Silver Heart Jewelry
- Sterling Silver Oval Family Tree Pendant with 2 Stones
- Mickey Mouse Heart Pendant, Sterling Silver
- TOP 10 MOST
POPULAR BLOG POSTS
- The Real November Birthstone: Citrine or Topaz?
- Why is Platinum More Expensive than Gold Jewelry?
- Understanding the Price of Platinum Jewelry
- Certified Diamonds vs. Non-Certified Diamonds
- Jewelry Hallmark Guide
- Rhodium Plating White Gold
- Platinum vs. Titanium Wedding Bands
- The 4 C's of Diamonds: Which C Matters Most?
- Price of Gold Per Gram
- Gemstone Ratings