The Jewelry Affiliate Program—Another Way Apples of Gold Pays Off
September 22, 2011 by Jacki Christopher
How The Professional Apples of Gold Affiliate Program Works For You:
If you own or administrate your own website or blog, you are no doubt familiar with the benefits and advantages of affiliate marketing. Working with affiliates allows you to pick the products, services, and companies that you trust and can recommend to your readers, followers, and customers with confidence. Read on to find out how to get involved in the Apples of Gold Jewelry Affiliate Program!
Apples of Gold works with two affiliate platforms:
To become an official affiliate, simply click the links and fill out the forms on each site. Upon joining you may proceed to add Apples of Gold links and banners to your web site or blog. Do you currently incorporate social media like Facebook and Twitter into your business? You may now include Apples of Gold links and images in your posts, status updates and tweets.
Insider Tip: You decide how to make the most of your professional affiliate opportunity, but our most successful affiliates merchandise the product directly on their site with a personal recommendation. The link they post will take the buyer directly to ApplesofGold.com for order fulfillment and commission.
Here are a few banners to get you started. Just cut and paste.
You begin to earn attractive commissions when your followers, clients, and colleagues click the links and make purchases with Apples of Gold. The more exposure, the more you increase your opportunity to make money. Apples of Gold also provides you with reports that allow you to track your activity and progress.
Here Are A Few More Benefits And Details of The Program:
- Join for free and earn a generous referral fee
- 30-Day cookie – you get credit for up to 30 days
- Average sale is $500 and get paid on a monthly basis
- You enhance your site with Apples of Gold Jewelry Products from an industry leader
- Easy cut & paste html library of banners & text links to help you increase sales
- Check your earnings and traffic reports online anytime
- We process the orders, ship the products, and bill the customers
- We handle all customer service
Interested? To learn more about this opportunity, click HERE.
If you have any questions at all or need assistance, please feel free to contact us.
**And for our jewelry-selling superstars, we just may be willing to negotiate higher commissions—ask us about it!
You Might Also Like:
- Jewelry Affiliate Program
- Want To Make Money With Your Facebook Page or Twitter Account? Become An Apples of Gold Affiliate!
- Wedding Affiliate Program
- TOP 10 MOST
POPULAR BLOG POSTS
- The Real November Birthstone: Citrine or Topaz?
- Why is Platinum More Expensive than Gold Jewelry?
- Understanding the Price of Platinum Jewelry
- Certified Diamonds vs. Non-Certified Diamonds
- Rhodium Plating White Gold
- Jewelry Hallmark Guide
- Platinum vs. Titanium Wedding Bands
- The 4 C's of Diamonds: Which C Matters Most?
- Price of Gold Per Gram
- Gemstone Ratings