Our Best-Selling Jewelry Includes Great Gifts For Men
October 10, 2011 by Jacki Christopher
As we’ve been compiling our lists of bestsellers in all categories, a few pieces consistently pop up as our customers’ favorite selections. We all know that men can be hard to buy for—particularly when you want a special, meaningful gift. Our best-seller lists can help suggest a few of the items that our male customers are choosing for themselves, or that their loved ones are purchasing as gifts. In short, when it comes to jewelry, these are the items that guys like.
As we move towards the season of gift giving, keep checking our Top 100 lists to get ideas for the special people you’ll be buying for this year. Here are a couple of recent favorites to get you started!
The Men’s 7 Stone CZ Ring in14K Gold brings class and elegance to the hand of the man who wears it. The six cubic zirconia stones flank a one-carat center stone, measuring two carats in total.
The Men’s 14K Gold Polished Cross Pendant is one of our most popular items for men and a special gift for a strong man of strong faith. This masculine pendant measures 1.25” in height and is also available in white gold or platinum. Can be engraved and purchased with a box chain.
You Might Also Like:
- Great Holiday Gifts: Birthstone Jewelry
- Celebrating Dads: Great Gifts For Father’s Day
- Tips On Choosing Jewelry Gifts
- TOP 10 MOST
POPULAR BLOG POSTS
- The Real November Birthstone: Citrine or Topaz?
- Why is Platinum More Expensive than Gold Jewelry?
- Understanding the Price of Platinum Jewelry
- Certified Diamonds vs. Non-Certified Diamonds
- Jewelry Hallmark Guide
- Rhodium Plating White Gold
- The 4 C's of Diamonds: Which C Matters Most?
- Platinum vs. Titanium Wedding Bands
- Price of Gold Per Gram
- Gemstone Ratings