Love That Keeps On Giving: Diamond Eternity Bands
December 12, 2011 by Jacki Christopher
Haven’t heard of an eternity band? But perhaps you have seen women with stacks of two and three thin rings bearing strings of diamonds. Known as eternity bands, these rings are special pieces of jewelry given to celebrate an anniversary, the birth of a child, or other special event in the life of a couple. While the engagement ring and wedding band will always be your primary jewelry, eternity bands allow you to rejoice in your enduring love and commemorate memorable moments in your life with small pieces of jewelry—each one bearing its own significance.
The Apples of Gold Set of 3 Tri-Color Gold Stackable 0.68 Carat Diamond Bands are each crafted of 14k gold—one white, one yellow, and one rose. Each band bears 16 close-set round diamonds for a total of 48 diamonds in the set. Worn together or separately, these bands are designed to represent love that lasts for eternity.
And gentlemen, here’s a tip: these rings are sold as a set of three. Buy the set but don’t give them all at once! Save them to surprise your wife at special, unexpected moments.
You Might Also Like:
- For The Love That Keeps On Going: The Eternity Ring
- A Sign For Eternity: The Infinity Symbol Wedding Band
- Affordable Diamond Wedding Bands
- TOP 10 MOST
POPULAR BLOG POSTS
- The Real November Birthstone: Citrine or Topaz?
- Why is Platinum More Expensive than Gold Jewelry?
- Understanding the Price of Platinum Jewelry
- Certified Diamonds vs. Non-Certified Diamonds
- Jewelry Hallmark Guide
- Rhodium Plating White Gold
- The 4 C's of Diamonds: Which C Matters Most?
- Platinum vs. Titanium Wedding Bands
- Price of Gold Per Gram
- Gemstone Ratings