New Celtic Wedding Bands
March 31, 2012 by Afshin Yaghtin
The highlights include the Carved Celtic Wedding Bands in white gold, two-tone, and yellow gold (above/left in two-tone gold). Each ring consists of a deeply engraved / etched celtic knot design set in a 7mm gold band.
Another favorite: the Celtic Heart Wedding band features a continuous heart-shaped Celtic knot pattern etched out of a 7mm wide band. The Celtic heart ring is also available in two-tone gold, sterling silver, and platinum.
For a very unique celtic wedding band in an alternative metal, the Celtic Blue titanium wedding band from Apples of Gold has been our best selling wedding band overall for the past three straight years.
View Apples of Gold’s celtic wedding bands for a quality selection at an affordable price! All Apples of Gold jewelry items also include a 45 Day return policy & free shipping!
You Might Also Like:
- TOP 10 MOST
POPULAR BLOG POSTS
- The Real November Birthstone: Citrine or Topaz?
- Why is Platinum More Expensive than Gold Jewelry?
- Understanding the Price of Platinum Jewelry
- Certified Diamonds vs. Non-Certified Diamonds
- Jewelry Hallmark Guide
- Rhodium Plating White Gold
- The 4 C's of Diamonds: Which C Matters Most?
- Platinum vs. Titanium Wedding Bands
- Price of Gold Per Gram
- Gemstone Ratings