May 15, 2012 by admin
Of the styles that we added, we’ve received an immediate response in the way of sales from our customers on certain cross pendants that have really stood out. Included among the best sellers are Apples of Gold’s Plain Polished Cross Pendant in 14K Yellow Gold (shown above / left) and the Beveled Latin Cross Pendant in 14K Gold (shown below / right).
Cross pendants have always been an Apples of Gold favorite, since we are a Christian-based company. The Apples of Gold name is taken from the Book of Proverbs: “A word fitly spoken is like apples of gold, in settings of silver” (25:11).
At Apples of Gold, we also make sure to price everything with value in mind. All of our prices are well below retail (at an average of 40% savings). Each order also comes with free shipping and our extended 45 day return policy.
You Might Also Like:
- Byzantine-Inspired Diamond Cross Pendants
- White Gold Cross Pendants
- Best Selling Men’s White Gold Cross Pendant
- TOP 10 MOST
POPULAR BLOG POSTS
- The Real November Birthstone: Citrine or Topaz?
- Why is Platinum More Expensive than Gold Jewelry?
- Understanding the Price of Platinum Jewelry
- Certified Diamonds vs. Non-Certified Diamonds
- Rhodium Plating White Gold
- Jewelry Hallmark Guide
- The 4 C's of Diamonds: Which C Matters Most?
- Platinum vs. Titanium Wedding Bands
- Price of Gold Per Gram
- Gemstone Ratings