Garnet Jewelry Spotlight
August 30, 2012 by Afshin Yaghtin
Featured Garnet Jewelry (from top/left):
Vintage Garnet Heart Ring in Sterling Silver - elaborate filigree work and bold design set in .925 sterling silver with genuine heart-shaped garnet gemstone.
Garnet Bridal Set in Sterling Silver – Vintage all the way, this genuine garnet gemstone bridal ring set is truly one-of-a-kind (made using authentic Victorian-period molds to create a new ring for today).
1 Carat Art Deco Garnet Engagement Ring – Set in 14K White Gold, this is an applesofgold.com original design, genuine high-quality garnet gemstone.
Cushion-Cut Garnet and Diamond Ring – a 6mm cushion-cut garnet gemstone set with 0.30 carats of white diamonds in 14k white gold.
Garnet jewelry is popular because of its deep red-hue (similar to ruby and other precious gems), but without the high cost! See applesofgold.com for our full selection.
You Might Also Like:
- TOP 10 MOST
POPULAR BLOG POSTS
- The Real November Birthstone: Citrine or Topaz?
- Why is Platinum More Expensive than Gold Jewelry?
- Understanding the Price of Platinum Jewelry
- Certified Diamonds vs. Non-Certified Diamonds
- Jewelry Hallmark Guide
- Rhodium Plating White Gold
- Platinum vs. Titanium Wedding Bands
- The 4 C's of Diamonds: Which C Matters Most?
- Price of Gold Per Gram
- Gemstone Ratings