A Christian Business – Applesofgold.com
December 8, 2012 by Afshin Yaghtin
It may not always appear to make perfect business sense, as a fine jewelry company, to promote our faith in God and Jesus Christ. But honestly, we just don’t care how it may “appear”. There are some things that are just more important. As a business it is our hope to serve God and our neighbors first by providing the best quality jewelry at the most affordable prices for genuine, quality precious metals and gems.
Left: Christian Star of David Cross Pendant in Sterling Silver.
You Might Also Like:
- TOP 10 MOST
POPULAR BLOG POSTS
- The Real November Birthstone: Citrine or Topaz?
- Why is Platinum More Expensive than Gold Jewelry?
- Understanding the Price of Platinum Jewelry
- Certified Diamonds vs. Non-Certified Diamonds
- Jewelry Hallmark Guide
- Rhodium Plating White Gold
- Platinum vs. Titanium Wedding Bands
- The 4 C's of Diamonds: Which C Matters Most?
- Price of Gold Per Gram
- Gemstone Ratings