There are seemingly countless styles of wedding rings for women, ranging from smooth simple bands to ones with intricate carved designs. Today there’s a look for every personality, making it possible to find a ring that uniquely symbolizes your love story.
Unlike the ancient Egyptians, modern shoppers have many options when choosing that perfect ring. Since wedding rings for women come is so many styles, it’s important to ask several questions before you start shopping to help you narrow down your choices:
• Do you want the bride’s and groom’s rings to match?
• Do you want to wedding ring to closely coordinate with the bride’s engagement ring?
• Are you looking for something simple or more ornate? • What metal do you prefer?
• What’s your budget?
Once you’ve answered these questions, you’re ready to start shopping! Here are a few great wedding rings for women to get you started!
• Like the Victorian look? Look no further than Handmade Paisley Floral wedding band from Apples of Gold. It’s hand crafted with care and calls to mind the beauty of a century past.
• Looking for a more modern style? Check out the Apples of Gold Hammered Wedding Bands for wedding rings for women that are current without being over-the-top trendy.
• Can’t decide which metal you’d prefer? The Two Halves One Flesh band is available in your choice of three two-tone metal combinations. It beautifully yet simply symbolizes the unity that begins with marriage, as described in Genesis 2:24: “Therefore a man shall leave his father and mother and be joined to his wife, and they shall become one flesh.” (NKVJ)
• Want something simple? The brushed white gold band fits the bill with class.
• Prefer something more intricate? Consider a Paisley Carved wedding band, available in white gold, yellow gold, rose gold and platinum. They feature a modern yet classically feminine cutout design.
When looking at wedding rings for women, look for one that says something about your relationship. Every time you see that band, you’ll be reminded of where you’ve been and the future you’re building together.
© APPLES OF GOLD JEWELRY, 2000-2013