Tri-Color Men’s Gold Bracelet
February 13, 2009 by Afshin Yaghtin
Each link from this handmade men’s gold bracelet is individually polished and assembled for the utmost in quality. But what is most unique about this highly unusual gold bracelet is the way the different types of gold converge to create dual-colored links.
If you look closely, this is not a standard tri-color bracelet; the smaller curb design links are a careful mixture of 14k rose gold and 14k yellow gold. The longer figaro design link in 14k white gold is the connection between each section of gold links.
Made standard in 8 1/2″ length, including the designer lobster claw clasp, this bracelet can be made in any length (including gold chain lengths upon request).
Each link measures 5.5mm wide by 5.5mm thick and the bracelet in 8.5 inches weighs approx. 39.5 grams of guaranteed 14k solid gold, and each link is fully solid (not hollow) for a heavy, substantial piece that is Made to Last a Lifetime!
You Might Also Like:
- TOP 10 MOST
POPULAR BLOG POSTS
- The Real November Birthstone: Citrine or Topaz?
- Why is Platinum More Expensive than Gold Jewelry?
- Understanding the Price of Platinum Jewelry
- Certified Diamonds vs. Non-Certified Diamonds
- Rhodium Plating White Gold
- Jewelry Hallmark Guide
- The 4 C's of Diamonds: Which C Matters Most?
- Platinum vs. Titanium Wedding Bands
- Price of Gold Per Gram
- Gemstone Ratings