Engagement Rings We Love: 3/4 Carat Art Deco
May 25, 2011 by Jacki Christopher
This ¾ carat stone is stunning in it’s radiance, but what really draws attention to this ring is its unique setting. The ring is literally covered in diamonds—a hot trend in today’s wedding market. But just because the all-around-diamond setting is fashion forward, don’t mistake it for a passing fad. This ring, far from appearing trendy or ‘in’ for the moment, actually has an antique air about it. The classic square setting, surrounding a traditional round diamond, promises that your ring will be as spectacular on your fiftieth wedding anniversary as it is today.
The ¾ Carat Art Deco Diamond Wedding Ring Set features a round-cut center diamond surrounded by two strings of smaller diamonds—all color graded H-I (near colorless). The two-piece set is crafted of 14k gold.
While the ¾ carat diamond crowning this ring is already of good proportion, this particular setting and array of smaller diamonds is known for making a center diamond appear larger. If you love all-around sparkle, a classic look, and modern flair, the ¾ Carat Art Deco Diamond Wedding Ring Set is your brilliant match.
You Might Also Like:
- Love is in the Air–The 3/4 Carat Art Deco Ring Set
- Engagement Rings We Love: Flora
- Top 5 Diamond Engagement Rings of 2009
- TOP 10 MOST
POPULAR BLOG POSTS
- The Real November Birthstone: Citrine or Topaz?
- Why is Platinum More Expensive than Gold Jewelry?
- Understanding the Price of Platinum Jewelry
- Certified Diamonds vs. Non-Certified Diamonds
- Jewelry Hallmark Guide
- Rhodium Plating White Gold
- The 4 C's of Diamonds: Which C Matters Most?
- Platinum vs. Titanium Wedding Bands
- Price of Gold Per Gram
- Gemstone Ratings