Our Best Bands: Hammered
May 31, 2011 by Jacki Christopher
The hammered wedding band combines the three best qualities in male jewelry: class, masculinity, and ruggedness. When looking for a band, many men, especially those who are unaccustomed to wearing jewelry, find it challenging to select a wedding ring that will give off a bit of luster and shine, yet still match a flannel shirt and work boots.
A wedding band with a hammered design offers the best of both worlds. Made of 14K gold, 18K gold or platinum, the hammered design catches the light and throws shine while still looking rough, rugged, and not too polished. Rounded edges make this ring comfortable to wear.
The Hammered Wedding Vow Ring shown here has an extra feature. Your wedding vows can be engraved on the inner surface of the ring. Choose your own words or from some of ours, and keep your wedding promises close to you always. Available for women too!
Browse more hammered wedding bands here.
You Might Also Like:
- TOP 10 MOST
POPULAR BLOG POSTS
- The Real November Birthstone: Citrine or Topaz?
- Why is Platinum More Expensive than Gold Jewelry?
- Understanding the Price of Platinum Jewelry
- Certified Diamonds vs. Non-Certified Diamonds
- Jewelry Hallmark Guide
- Rhodium Plating White Gold
- Platinum vs. Titanium Wedding Bands
- The 4 C's of Diamonds: Which C Matters Most?
- Price of Gold Per Gram
- Gemstone Ratings