A Perfect Match: His & Hers Hammered Gold Wedding Bands
July 17, 2011 by Jacki Christopher
You’ll be sharing your hearts, your lives, and everything else—why not share your wedding bands? Bride and groom will each need their own ring, of course, but this design—perfect for men and women alike—gives you and your beloved wedding bands that are a matched set. The pairing symbolizes your solidarity, your oneness, and your shared tastes.
The 14k White Gold Hammered Wedding Band measures 8mm, features a rope design, and is buffed to a high luster. The ring is sturdy and masculine enough to suit a man and yet delicate and charming enough to adorn the hand of a woman. The bands are shown here in 14k white gold, but are also available in yellow gold, 18k gold, and platinum.
Share your love, share your lives, share your rings!
You Might Also Like:
- Our Best Bands: Hammered
- White Gold Wedding Bands vs. Platinum Wedding Bands
- Rose Gold Wedding Bands
- TOP 10 MOST
POPULAR BLOG POSTS
- The Real November Birthstone: Citrine or Topaz?
- Why is Platinum More Expensive than Gold Jewelry?
- Understanding the Price of Platinum Jewelry
- Certified Diamonds vs. Non-Certified Diamonds
- Jewelry Hallmark Guide
- Rhodium Plating White Gold
- Platinum vs. Titanium Wedding Bands
- The 4 C's of Diamonds: Which C Matters Most?
- Price of Gold Per Gram
- Gemstone Ratings