Make It Personal: Name-Engraved Wedding Bands
July 28, 2011 by Jacki Christopher
There is no piece of jewelry more personal and more yours than your wedding band. It is a symbol of the unique love between you and your beloved alone—a love for no one else, a ring for no one else. Make your ring even more personal with custom name engraving on the inside or outside of the band. Our collection of wedding bands feature options for name personalization along the inside of the band (as shown above) or along the band’s exterior (see below).
Personalize your ring with your names, the date of your wedding, or a special message. On the Gold Inlaid Personalized Wedding Band (above left), block letters spell out the name of you and your beloved. The ring is available in 5mm-8mm widths, is suited for both men and women, and comes in a variety of precious metals. Choose from 14k yellow or white gold, 18k yellow or white gold, or platinum.
The Rope Design Personalized Wedding Band (below right) features raised letter engraving along the band’s exterior. This 7mm band, surrounded by a unique, textured rope design, is available in the precious metals listed above.
To browse the complete collection of Apples of Gold personalized wedding bands, click HERE.
You Might Also Like:
- Wedding Bands We Love: Hand-Engraved Floral
- Personalized Handwritten Wedding Bands
- Rose Gold Wedding Bands
- TOP 10 MOST
POPULAR BLOG POSTS
- The Real November Birthstone: Citrine or Topaz?
- Why is Platinum More Expensive than Gold Jewelry?
- Understanding the Price of Platinum Jewelry
- Certified Diamonds vs. Non-Certified Diamonds
- Jewelry Hallmark Guide
- Rhodium Plating White Gold
- The 4 C's of Diamonds: Which C Matters Most?
- Platinum vs. Titanium Wedding Bands
- Price of Gold Per Gram
- Gemstone Ratings