Featured Product: Princess Cut Aquamarine and Diamond Ring in 14K White Gold
August 16, 2011 by Jacki Christopher
Everyone has their favorite colored gemstones and aquamarine is one of ours. This icy blue stone is a perfect contrast to the warm tones of summer. Aquamarine is a type of beryl, which is naturally a colorless stone. Iron and other mineral elements in the earth serve to give the aquamarine its distinctive shade. The stone is found throughout the world and in a variety of blue tones depending on the strength of the mineral deposits in the areas where it is found. Use and wearing of the beryl dates back to Biblical times.
The Princess Cut Aquamarine and Diamond Ring in 14K White Gold displays the striking aquamarine stone in all its ocean-blue brilliance. The generous princess-cut stone in this ring measures two carats, and is flanked by a series of eight diamonds weighing in at a total of 0.18 carats. The 14k white gold setting adds to the luster and appeal of this attractive, feminine, yet very bold piece of jewelry.
To view more aquamarine jewelry from Apples of Gold, click HERE.
You Might Also Like:
- March Birthstone: Aquamarine
- Three Stone Princess Cut “Floret” Diamond Ring
- March Birthstone: Aquamarine, “Sea Water”
- TOP 10 MOST
POPULAR BLOG POSTS
- The Real November Birthstone: Citrine or Topaz?
- Why is Platinum More Expensive than Gold Jewelry?
- Understanding the Price of Platinum Jewelry
- Certified Diamonds vs. Non-Certified Diamonds
- Jewelry Hallmark Guide
- Rhodium Plating White Gold
- The 4 C's of Diamonds: Which C Matters Most?
- Platinum vs. Titanium Wedding Bands
- Price of Gold Per Gram
- Gemstone Ratings