The Leaves Are Falling…
August 30, 2011 by Jacki Christopher
Motif jewelry is another popular jewelry style for this fall—that means flowers, leaves, animals, and insects. Love lions or butterflies or acorns? Find your favorites among God’s creation cast in precious metals or adorned with stones. It’s one more way to express what catches your fancy and to make your jewelry collection a little more, well, wild.
Leaves are especially appropriate this time of year as we begin to move into fall. Among the Apples of Gold collection, you will find jewelry featuring leaves crafted of a variety of metals. There are engraved leaves, leaves and vines that wrap around your finger or wrist, and leaf beads. Know a special fall birthday you’d like to celebrate? This nature-themed jewelry expresses the most magnificent part of the season—the changing leaves.
The Antiqued Leaf Ring in Sterling Silver encircles your finger with a crown of sterling silver leaves. Antique and rustic, yet beautiful and delicate—like nature itself.
The Sterling Silver Cuff Bracelet with Leaf Design features an engraved design of tiny leaves covering a chunky, antiqued silver cuff. A great match with the Antiqued Leaf Ring!
The Sterling Silver and 14K Gold Leaf Print Spinner Ring made by David Tishbi, is handcrafted in Israel. Rugged, yet delicate and glimmering, this ring is sure to delight its wearer.
You Might Also Like:
- Au Naturel: Jewelry That Reflects Nature
- David Tishbi Wins Jeweler’s Choice Award
- Handmade Sterling Silver Wedding Bands
- TOP 10 MOST
POPULAR BLOG POSTS
- The Real November Birthstone: Citrine or Topaz?
- Why is Platinum More Expensive than Gold Jewelry?
- Understanding the Price of Platinum Jewelry
- Certified Diamonds vs. Non-Certified Diamonds
- Jewelry Hallmark Guide
- Rhodium Plating White Gold
- Platinum vs. Titanium Wedding Bands
- The 4 C's of Diamonds: Which C Matters Most?
- Price of Gold Per Gram
- Gemstone Ratings