Best Wedding Rings. The Apples of Gold Top 100
September 30, 2011 by Jacki Christopher
You’re an individualist, a one-of-a-kind. You want your life, your attitude, your style, and your wedding ring to be a reflection of the unique creation that you are. But admit it—aren’t you a little curious to see what other couples are choosing for their wedding rings?
While you certainly don’t want to have the same band as your coworker or the girl in your Bible study, a browse through our best sellers can help you to get an idea for what you love and what you don’t. And many of these great rings are customizable, allowing you to take a classic design and make it all your own by varying metals, engraving, accents, and the width of the band.
We’ve made shopping for and selecting your wedding ring easier than ever. Our product pages are designed to provide you with every bit of information you need to find the ring you’ll love and our Top 100 categories take you through our best sellers so you can see the trends and discover the unique and special ring to complement and celebrate your unique and special marriage.
Curious about our Number One? It’s featured here. The Blue Titanium Celtic Wedding Band Ring tops our charts.
You Might Also Like:
- Christmas And Holiday Shopping Idea: Give The Gift Of Scripture With Bible Verse Rings From Apples Of Gold Jewelry
- The Apples of Gold “Best Of” Series: The Best Of Our White Gold Wedding Bands
- The Apples of Gold “Best Of” Series: The Best Of Our Platinum Wedding Bands
- TOP 10 MOST
POPULAR BLOG POSTS
- The Real November Birthstone: Citrine or Topaz?
- Why is Platinum More Expensive than Gold Jewelry?
- Understanding the Price of Platinum Jewelry
- Certified Diamonds vs. Non-Certified Diamonds
- Rhodium Plating White Gold
- Jewelry Hallmark Guide
- Platinum vs. Titanium Wedding Bands
- The 4 C's of Diamonds: Which C Matters Most?
- Price of Gold Per Gram
- Gemstone Ratings