Jewelry Engagement Rings
From delicate to daring and old-fashioned to modern, jewelry engagement rings are available in seemingly endless varieties. If you’re looking for a starting point to narrow down your selection to the rings that will really sweep her off her feet, consider these standout styles:
The 0.95 Carat Diamond Swirl Engagement Set (shown above/left) showcases a half carat round diamond, accented by nearly 60 smaller stones that form a graceful yet confident wave. These two rings curve together in unified, dazzling glamour, looking as ready for the red carpet as they do for your wedding ceremony.
The past inspires some of today’s most stunning jewelry, and engagement rings are no exception. Apples of Gold’s collection of vintage engagement rings are crafted using molds procured from the time periods that that inspire them, making them authentic, time-honored designs perfect for today:
- The ¾ Carat Three Stone Princess Cut “Floret” Diamond Ring (shown below/right) in 14k white gold is reminiscent of the floral patterns of the Victorian Era—with the addition of nine stunning diamonds, that is. Six round stones accent three eye-catching princess-cut gems.
- If you’re shopping for a matching set of vintage bridal jewelry, engagement rings with coordinating wedding bands, such as Apples of Gold’s Antique-Style 1/3 Carat Diamond Wedding Ring Set, offer beautifully synchronized style. This pair of 14k white gold rings features an intricate cutout and engraved design that blends the two pieces together in perfect harmony.
- The Art Deco ¼ Carat Diamond Ring in 14k two-tone gold embodies the style and flair of the 1920s. A yellow gold lotus flower opens to reveal a ¼ carat round diamond. The contrasting white gold band is intricately carved with a graceful flower and petal motif.
- Apples of Gold’s Blue Diamond ½ Carat Art Deco Bridal Set in 14k white gold includes one of their most unique diamond rings. It, too, features an opening lotus flower, but this time the flower reveals a stunning blue diamond. Both the engagement ring and the wedding band share a swirling motif that calls to mind an exciting but simpler time.
- The ¾ Carat Art Deco Diamond Wedding Ring Set will draw attention from across the room. A round diamond, over a quarter carat in weight, is accented with dozens of smaller diamonds, both in a square around the center stone and on both bands. This bold jewelry set is truly extraordinary.
Each of these exquisite jewelry engagement rings is set apart from the crowd with unique designs and undeniable beauty. Knockout styles like these will sweep her off her feet.